6/15/09

Family Zodiac Ink


Click image(s) to see the larger version(s).

This pretty tattoo comes from Teresa who found NeoPagan Ink through Confessions of a Pagan Soccer Mom. Here's what Teresa has to say about it:
This Tattoo (my first of what I am sure will be many) was designed by my then 15 year old son, who plans to be a tattoo artist when he is older. (woohoo! only a couple years til I get free tats! lol)it was done by a shop in Spruce Grove, Alberta about and year and a half ago when my then 17 year old son got his first tattoo for his birthday. great bonding experience for us both:) I am a gemini as is my only brother and the one in the top, cancer, is for my husband. along the bottom, the signs are for my 4 children from oldest to youngest - sagittarius, aquarius, taurus, and gemini- then my mother and father, -virgo and leo- it is purple because that is my favorite color and now I am always wearing purple! it is designed to look like an old stone monument because my family is 'set in stone' and always a part of me!
Thanks to Teresa for sharing her tattoo!
Post title : Family Zodiac Ink
URL post : https://tattoo35.blogspot.com/2009/06/family-zodiac-ink.html

0 comments:

Show Emoticons

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n: :o: :q: :s:

Post a Comment