1/2/09

Under Construction

I'm currently in the process of changing my template. After many trials and tribulations I think I've finally decided on this blue and white template. But I haven't got the the links, bloglists and other info and bits and pieces up yet. So, stay tuned. Or not, as this blog might look crappy for a few days.

FYI: I'm going to start linking to specific artists sites. So, if you know of some tattoo artists who seem to specialize in pagan or magical themes, or who may be pagans themselves, leave me a link won't you?

UPDATE: After two headache-filled nights of tinkering I think I'm finally done with the new template. I hope you all like it!
Post title : Under Construction
URL post : https://tattoo35.blogspot.com/2009/01/under-construction.html

0 comments:

Show Emoticons

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n: :o: :q: :s:

Post a Comment