1/8/09

Jaspenelle's Tattoo Dream

Jaspenelle is this really cool, insightful gal that blogs over at Michael and Jaspenelle. She recently blogged about a dream she had that featured a fascinating tattoo. This isn't a regular feature here at NeoPagan Ink but I just had to share this. Jaspenelle writes:
The tattoo was bizarre to say the least. The central design of the tattoo was encircled by one of my sun designs but it seemed to be shifting around, as if the rays were real. Raveness was just finishing the centeral design when I came into the dream. It was a snake in the form of a waxing crescent moon. It’s tail was the top point of the crescent, the body coiled back and forth to make up the main middle section and the head was the bottom point. It was holding a lantern in its mouth. The tattoo was on my back, behind my manipura chakra (solar plexus.) I mention this chakra because I remember thinking specifically about that in the dream. The snake was a part of that chakra, that thought made more sense in the dream.

At one point I got distracted and when I looked back at the mirror the “moon” was full. The snake was coiled in a circle, head in the middle, it’s eyes made of stars. The eyes were more more then eyes though, they seemed to be holes in me and the stars were inside me, shining through. At the same time, the eyes seemed to be looking at me too. Not sure where the lantern was at this point, maybe outside the sun disk…

Though the dream was black and white, the tattoo seemed to shine like tarnished silver, but it hinted at gold tones too, the same hues as Mexican gold. The whole tattoo seemed to have a life of its own, but it was definitely drawn on my skin.


How cool is that? Doesn't that sound like an amazing tattoo? And a cool dream? I'm not very good at dream interpretation but if you are why not head over to her blog and share your thoughts?
Post title : Jaspenelle's Tattoo Dream
URL post : https://tattoo35.blogspot.com/2009/01/jaspenelle-tattoo-dream.html

0 comments:

Show Emoticons

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n: :o: :q: :s:

Post a Comment