12/1/08

Burn the Witch: UPDATED: DELETIONS

Okay, I'm just gonna preface this by saying I've been hemming and hawing over this tattoo for months and you might not want to see this. But I think it's important to remember the sufferings of old. Even if they weren't really witches (which most, if not all, weren't) this type of thing really happened. It's disturbing but true to history.

This tattoo comes from Rate My Ink. I'm curious to know what my guests think of this type of tattoo. Is it ok to include here or would you prefer I didn't? You're the boss folks, I just work here. So, let me know what you think.

Edited to UPDATE: I've only had two responses to this, both negative. So, unless I hear different from someone else in the next day or so I'll be removing this post and will not post anything similar in the future.

Edited again to UPDATE: Okay folks, the readers have spoken. Okay, only two spoke but that's enough for me. The image has been removed and I will refrain from posting anything similar in the future. I will, however, leave this post and the link to the original source up if anyone cares to view it.

And while I'm at it: 4 recent posts that contained images from BMEzine have been removed as those folks made it pretty plain they wish to bogart tattoo images. So if you notice a few nice tattoos missing just know you have not lost your mind. They have disappeared and been released back into the blogosphere.
Post title : Burn the Witch: UPDATED: DELETIONS
URL post : https://tattoo35.blogspot.com/2008/12/burn-witch-updated-deletions.html

0 comments:

Show Emoticons

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n: :o: :q: :s:

Post a Comment